Thursday, February 27, 2014

Week 28

I know it's been a little while, but (besides a few MN-worthy snowstorms) not much is new here.  I went to a couple of baby showers for Sean's aunt and cousin this month and started getting some ideas of what we want to get for Baby Caps.  I started a registry, but could use any advice you can give on things I'm missing!  Here's the link: http://babyli.st/baby-capkin

We're officially into the third trimester, but thankfully, I'm still feeling great!  I tried a new class at the YMCA on Monday - Piloxing (a mix of Pilates and Boxing and Dance), which was really fun.  And I managed to swim 1800 yards in the pool yesterday (that's 72 lengths)... slowly, but I did it!  I keep reminding myself when I get frustrated that I have to stop more often for bathroom breaks or when I feel like I can't workout as long as normal that this is just temporary.  Baby Capkin must enjoy the time at the gym a lot, because as soon as I'm finished working out, he/she starts squirming and wiggling around again!  It's one of my favorite feelings and it's been fun sharing this part of the pregnancy with Sean.

Tomorrow morning I go in for a glucose test and a quick check-up. Here's hoping I don't need any major diet changes, although with Lent around the corner, might not be that different from other years.  12 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment