Well, the day has come. I had to break open the Belly Band. For those that don't know, the Belly Band is basically a stretchy tube-top like piece of material that you wear under your shirt, but over your pants, right at your mid-section. This way, prego ladies can wear regular, non-maternity pants with the top button undone. This extends your closet a little, which is good news, I guess. While I'm thrilled to not have to do any more shopping this week, I was really hoping to make it until Christmas before breaking out any maternity-type wear. I am very thankful to my girlfriend Heather for sending me the Belly Band in a very cute pregnancy care package!
Baby Capkin is now the size of a turnip, according to my What to Expect app. Sean and I laugh about all the food items to which they compare the baby's size... from raspberry to green olive to peach to avocado... I think I'll like it better once we can just start talking about the length and poundage of this little bambino. We have doctor appointment #3 on Wednesday this week, hoping for another great report. I will be meeting with my boss this week to lay out some ideas for the spring, especially around graduation. Keep your fingers crossed that we can come up with a good plan!
YAYYY! I bet you have outgrown the band by now, but I'm glad it helped a little bit. Loving the blog PA!
ReplyDelete